- This route receives its name because it is the route used by pilgrims from northern Europe, from areas such as England, Ireland and the Nordic countries.
- After sailing the seas, these pilgrims used to disembark in ports in the north of Galicia, such as Ferrol or A Coruña, from where they continued on foot to Santiago de Compostela.
- Today, and to obtain the Compostela through the English Way, pilgrims must start in Ferrol, to walk the 100 km necessary.
- This is an alternative and quiet route, away from the crowds of other routes.
- We put all our enthusiasm and experience at your service, to make it an unforgettable experience.
- Mysticism, shamanism (incluided)
- Natural Areas Visits (additional cost)
Arrival in Ferrol
- Arrival in Ferrol, the starting point from where we will begin the journey.
Ferrol - Pontedeume (30 km)
- This stage begins in Ferrol, where we recommend a visit to your port before starting the march.
- It is the longest stage, so if you wish, it is possible to divide it in two and stay in Neda.
- In this stage it is recommended to visit the monastery of San Martiño de Neda.
- The stage comes to an end in Pontedeume.
Pontedeume - Betanzos (20 km)
- Coastal stage with nice views.
- It is recommended to visit the church of San Pantaleón de las Viñas, one of the most iconic points of the English Way.
- The stage concludes in the coastal town of Betanzos.
Betanzos - Mesón do Vento (29 km)
- Quiet stage, which runs through the rural Galician. This stage combines paved roads with rural roads.
- The stage concludes upon arrival at Mesón do Vento.
Mesón do Vento - Sigüeiro (29 km)
- Section that will take us through rural areas, and where we will find chapels and crosses.
- The stage concludes upon reaching Sigüeiro, a town near Santiago de Compostela.
Sigüeiro - Santiago (12 km)
- Short and quiet stage, which will allow us to reach Sanitago de Compostela with time and energy to visit and enjoy the city in detail.
- When you arrive in Santiago do not forget to go to the Pilgrim's Office to claim your Compostela!
Check out Santiago
- Check out Santiago. You have reached the End of the Path.
- 6 nights accommodation in a private room with bathroom
- Half Board: Breakfast and dinner
- Transfer of luggage
- Telephone assistance 24 hours
- Credential of the Pilgrim
- Route notes
- Does not include services not expressly mentioned in the previous section.
- Price per person in double / triple room: € 510
- Price per person in single room: € 670
Hostal 3 star Alojamiento privado
EUR 670USD 748.46
29d / 28n French Way (Logroño - Santiago de Compostela) - Galicia
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
6d / 5n Camino de Santiago: Finisterre Route - Galicia
Activities: Gastronomy, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
16d / 15n Camino de Santiago: Primitive Rurta Al Completo - Galicia
Activities: Mysticism, shamanism, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits