DescriptionFor many it is considered the king of sports, flying in its purest expression, in the most practical, economical and fun way, paragliding has it all.
- Although it seems simple, this modern sport uses a lot of technology, just thinking that we take our aircraft out of a backpack that we carry on our backs, is something incredible.
- There are few places so privileged in which you can practice paragliding all year. Yes, flying in winter is something that not all pilots in Europe can afford.
- Paragliding (incluided)
Departure placeIzaña (Tenerife).
- There are dozens of takeoffs throughout the islands, each with its different attractions, there are also different types of flights that adapt to the different tastes of passengers, so you decide and we make it possible.
- In this case the flight is made in Izaña, it is one of the most spectacular flights in the world since the takeoff takes place from more than 2500 meters and it is often crossed by a sea of clouds.
- If you wish and conditions permit, the pilot will let you hold the controls to instantly become the pilot in charge.
- Each flight is different, from different heights, with different access and different duration, the price will be based on this. The estimated duration is usually between 20 - 25 minutes.
- IMPORTANT: This sport depends a lot on the weather conditions, the duration of the flight is not guaranteed, nor is the fact of flying.
- Equipment needed
- The departure time depends on the weather conditions.
EUR 250USD 270.77
Guachinche Route from Puerto de la Cruz - Canarias
Activities: Wine tasting, Gastronomy, Guided visits
Private Excursion to Teide National Park - Canarias
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Cable cars, Guided visits
Island landscape in Tenerife - Canarias
Activities: Gastronomy, Museums, monuments, Cable cars, Cultural visits, Guided visits