DescriptionDiscover the beauty of the Galician coast with this tour that will take you through the most characteristic towns of the so-called Costa da Morte .
- Enjoy the beauty of the Costa da Morte, where sea and mountains merge to create a unique landscape.
- Turistic bus, panoramic (incluided)
- Guided visits (incluided)
- 09:15 am Church of Pilar, Avda Xoan Carlos I.
- On the stairs, next to the mall.
Excursion to the Costa da Morte
- Start: 9:15 a.m.
- Full day excursion departing from Santiago de Compostela with official tourist guide.
- We will discover the stunning landscapes of the Costa da Morte by visiting the following places:
- Muxía, visit this town to know one of the most traditional marine sanctuaries in Galicia, “Nosa Señora da Barca” located in a spectacular location on the seafront. Place where tradition tells us that the apparition of the Virgin to the apostle Santiago took place.
- Fisterra, the end of the ancient world. Place where pilgrims who come to Compostela meet the immensity of the ocean. Visit of its lighthouse, the most important of the Costa da Morte, guide the boats for their dangerous waters.
- Visit the spectacular waterfall of the Xallas River, which crosses Ézaro to end up flowing into the cascading sea, the only case in Europe.
- Walls, visit on foot of the old area and the port of this fishing village, a reflection of Galician culture and tradition where the sea is the protagonist.
- They call attention to their houses with arcades and galleries and their picturesque atmosphere. Free time to eat in town.
- Pontemaceira, place of passage of the pilgrims who go to Fisterra. It is a small town with history. Its medieval bridge over the Tambre river and the surrounding vegetation create an evocative atmosphere, full of legends.
- End: 5:30 pm.
- Transportation throughout the tour by bus or minivan.
- Official tourism guide of Galicia bilingual in Spanish and English.
- Food (There is a free time to eat each one on your own).
- Gifts, souvenirs, personal purchases.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues and / or any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
EUR 35USD 38.67
The Portuguese Way: from Oporto to Santiago 14 Days / 13 Nights - Galicia
Activities: Gastronomy, Natural Areas Visits
7d / 6n Camino de Santiago: French Way - Last 100 Kms - Galicia
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
16d / 15n Camino de Santiago: Primitive Rurta Al Completo - Galicia
Activities: Mysticism, shamanism, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
Rías Baixas: Catamaran, Prawns, Mussels and Wine - Galicia
Activities: Gastronomy, Boat Rides, Guided visits