- Meet the traditional cuisine of Tenerife by visiting some of its wineries and enjoying its Guachinches , establishments where homemade food and home-grown wine are sold.
- There you will find the best dishes made with the best raw material in the area and with all the love of its people.
- Wine tasting (incluided)
- Gastronomy (incluided)
- Guided visits (incluided)
- From Puerto de la Cruz . Pick up service at your hotel or accommodation. Pick up times vary by area:
- South of Tenerife: 9:00 am / Santa Cruz: 10:30 am / Puerto de la Cruz: 11:00 am
6 hours - Guachinche Route
- 11:00 am Start: The route will start at La Casa del Vino, where you can taste three different wines (red, white and pink) paired with an assortment of Canarian cheeses. You will know the extraordinary history of our wines and taste some of the best wines of the island.
- Guachinche Casa Lito: Next, you will visit the Guachinche “Casa Lito”, in Santa Úrsula, where you will have prepared some roasted cheese starters with mojo, gofio escaldón, wrinkled potatoes with mojo, stamped eggs and old clothes.
- Meat dishes: Once we are finished, we will go to the Guachinche “Don Trino”, where you will try grilled meat dishes: churrasco, chops, goat meat, party meat or rabbit.
- Bodegas Monje: The last stop will be at Bodegas Monje, where you will enjoy a guided tour and have coffee while enjoying the wonderful views of the north coast of Tenerife.
- Guidance: This route lasts approximately 6 hours and takes place from Monday to Sunday. You will have 1 or 2 guides, depending on the size of the group, who will accompany you throughout the route.
- The Guachinche Route: You will enjoy a gastronomic excursion called "The Guachinche Route".
- Tenerife: You will know the gastronomic and oenological culture of Tenerife.
- You will make one of the best known routes on the island.
- Pick-up service: Pick-up times vary according to the area: South of Tenerife: 9:00 am / Santa Cruz: 10:30 am / Puerto de la Cruz: 11:00 am
- Transportation throughout the route, from the pick-up point in the morning to the point of return in the afternoon.
- Entrance to La Casa del Vino + wine and cheese tasting.
- Guided visit to the Museum + audiovisual projection on the history of wines on the island.
- Food and drink in the Guachinches.
- Guided visit to Bodegas Monje + glass of sweet wine + coffee.
- Everything not specified in the section includes
- Minimum of people per reservation: 2
- Activity with minimum quota: there is a possibility that the reservation may be canceled because it does not cover the minimum number of participants. In that case, the customer will be offered a date of the alternative or the possibility of canceling and receiving a full refund.
- The departure will be made well in advance to reach the first place around 12:00.
- The Guachinches may vary if they close the days chosen for the route, or for vacations, but we have several Guachinches that have the same characteristics of quality, location and permits.
- Although it is not a route designed for children, there are children's menus in all Guachinches, so 50% will be charged for children from 3 to 11. Children up to 2 years do not have to pay.
- The tour ends at approximately 18:00, not counting the travel time back to the client's accommodation.
EUR 110USD 122.85
Isla de Lobos Cetacean Combo in Las Palmas - Canarias
Activities: Water activities, Paddle Surf, Boat Rides
Self Guided Tour in Electric Scooters 2 Hours Maspalomas - Canarias
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits