EUR 39USD 41
Monumental Seville With Guide
antes del viaje
Spanish / English
Monumental Seville With Guide
An essential visit to know Seville city !. The main monuments are a World Heritage Site and we cannot miss visiting them in a deep and rigorous way.
- Accompanied by an official guide, we will visit the Cathedral of Santa María de la Sede and the Real Alcázar.
- On this approximately 3-hour tour, we will visit the oldest royal palace in Europe still in use and the largest Gothic cathedral in the world. Both witnesses to the passage of cultures during its thousand years of history.
- We will know the most important architectural styles and works of art.
- Meeting point Calle Francos 19
- Tour available in Spanish: Monday to Saturday from 11:00 a.m. // Sundays from 13:30 p.m
- Tour available in English: Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 11:30 a.m. and Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday from 1:30 p.m.
- IMPORTANT: For the month of AUGUST the tour is available only in SPANISH.
- Start: 11:00 am.
- We will leave from the center of the city and start with the Alcázar to see the Palace of King Don Pedro I, its magnificent gardens, the Gothic Palace where Carlos V's famous wedding was held or the one that was the headquarters of the Casa de la Contratación where American colonization began.
- The visit will end in the Cathedral of Seville, a building that was conceived as the largest religious temple of the 16th century. Built on the old mosque that still preserves the magnificent Patio de los Naranjos and La Giralda, which was a former minaret - today the emblem of the Seville capital.
- Inside the cathedral we can see the largest altarpiece in the world, the tomb of Christopher Columbus and true treasures and works of art, witnesses of his past.
- End: 2:00 pm.
- Walking tour of the most monumental Seville.
- About three hours to enjoy.
- Professional tourist guide.
- Food, drinks and snacks.
- Museums, monuments (incluida)
- Guided visits (incluida)
- CLOSED: On August 6 and 9
- Child rate applies from 7 to 14 years.
- Children from 0 to 6 years old: Do not pay.
- Student up to 25 years: € 29. >> Only available with a valid Student Card. You must bring your Student Card the day of the tour.
- Retiree 65 years and older (with identity document): € 29.
- >> You must bring your ID the day of the tour.
- The tours and walks carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions and / or any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for this reason, does not apply refund.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to guarantee the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably they are light (dried fruit, cookies and water).
- There will be no Refund / Returns for those who are late or do not show up. The Operator is not responsible for the delay or non-presentation of clients.
Cancellations policyFREE cancellation as long as the guest cancels at least 7 days before the trip
EUR 39USD 41.32